Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Twitter

 
I haven't been around my blog these last few weeks because I have been sucked into a new and exciting world, Twitter. My oh so very smart friend Lori asked me if I was on Twitter. I told her I had signed up a few years ago to follow Donnie Wahlberg (NKOTB) but hadn't really used it much. She suggested I give it a try again and I am sure happy I did!!

Lori passed on a few blog posts about Twitter, Scoutie Girl Using Twitter Effectively and Havi Brooks Twitter Debunked  I now understand the world of Twitter! I am being introduced to new and exciting people, articles and products. I also get to follow Donnie Wahlberg's every move and that's icing on the cake!

Lori's blog and Etsy site and Twitter id @borealmodern

My Twitter id @childishes

1 comment:

  1. heh. I should check your blog more often! Yes, I am very smart. After completely avoiding twitter for that past, what, three years? I'm finally there. Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete