Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's been a long time my friend

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted here.

This blog was created for me to post my print and pattern designs. I started this when my son was only a few months old and now he's 3 yrs old! I used this as a creative outlet, when I was drowning in diapers, nursing and sleepless nights. I would sneak off for 20 min to create a pattern and post it on this blog. It's so refreshing to step away from creative work for years and come back to see what was good and what wasn't.

Meanwhile I started a company, CHILDish. That's really when I started to ignore this blog and my exploration in print and pattern. At CHILDish I design and sell personalized products for kids. It's been a blast and I've grown and learned so much along the way.

Last week I attended ALT Summit. It was wonderful, you can read my full recap here on my CHILDish blog. Being at ALT reminded me that I don't just need to stick to one thing, just because I have CHILDish doesn't mean I can't keep designing patterns and posting things that excite me. So, I am back!! Thanks for joining me.


No comments:

Post a Comment